Lor MacQuarrie is one of the main characters. Voiced by Grey Delisle, she is 12 years old and has medium length, straight, strawberry-blonde hair. Lor loves a variety of sports and, although she despises homework, it is revealed in Home @ Work that she can learn more easily when she is interested in something. Lor is incredibly competitive, extremely spoiled, very vain, and can sometimes be selfish as seen in Sense and Sensitivity. She is of Scottish descent.
Lor is labled the 'jock & tomboy' of the group, and is the most atheltic out of all the friends.
Lor has a very large family, with many brothers, so many she forgets how many she has. Lor and her family celebrate Christmas with their extended family (which is also unusually large), as revealed in The Worst Holiday Ever.
She has around 14 brothers, and more than one is called Danny.
- Standard Outfit - A navy blue t-shirt with white lining and a white 'M' with little wings on it. Light blue jeans, blue shoes.
- - Red t-shirt with blue sleeves and a football on it. Jeans and sneakers.
- - Red and white striped t-shirt that bares her midriff with jeans and sneakers.
- - Red opened zip up sweatshirt, with a white undershirt. Jeans, sneakers, and a backwards baseball cap with a baseball on it.
- - Gray tee shirt with navy blue sleeves and a red star on it. Jeans and sneakers.
- - Gray hoodie with red and black stripes on the sleeves. Shorts with a similar stripe design on the sides and sneakers.
- - Her hair can hang to her shoulders, Or have it in a rather stubbly ponytail.
- - red pajamas when she goes to sleep
- Lori is the first character of the group to be shown to have a crush.
- She had a childhood piggy bank name Piggy Mcbankinton but broke it inorder to do her family laundry
- Lori has only wore high heels 3 times in the show
- In "Makeover" when Christie and Candy gave her a makeover.
- In "Tutor" when she tried to impress Thomas.
- In "Dinner Party" but is unable to walk straight.
She also have likes for kids shown in episode 19 .